Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser


A couple of months ago, I realised that I only really owned full coverage foundations, I felt like it was time to invest in a good high end tinted moisturiser. I decided on the Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser after hearing about everyone in the blogosphere raving about it! 

I used it a couple of times but I just wasn’t  a huge fan of it at the time, I had very angry skin and I just felt more comfortable wearing a very heavy coverage foundation instead so it ended up being pushed to the back of the drawer and I just totally forgot about it!

When I went on holiday during the Christmas break, none of my foundations were the right shade for me anymore so I reverted to looking through my collection for a light coverage tinted moisturiser type product as my skin had become clearer and blemish-free. This is when I rediscovered this beaut of a base! 

The formula blends so beautifully and sinks so quickly into the skin to create such a fresh-faced and healthy look. I like to blend it in with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush which makes my skin look airbrushed! It leaves a gorgeous dewy glow with enough coverage to even out the skin tone and it even lasts all day. It is pretty sheer in terms of coverage (It is described as the ‘no-make-up-look’) but paired with a good concealer for those spots, blemishes and under eye dark circles, you’re good to go.

I got it in the shade ‘Tawny’ which is in fact the perfect match for me, which is around an NC41 in MAC. 

Available for £33.50 (Ouch!) at Space NK.

What’s your favourite light coverage base?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...